DetailsThis award-winning Freedom Task Chair with a headrest by Humanscale makes it easier to work for extended periods, while lowering the risk of work-related injury.
The Humanscale Freedom Task Chair with Headrest minimizes the need for manual controls while still maximizing natural, spontaneous movement, which is essential for a healthy body and a comfortable day's work. This means you can enjoy all the features of the Freedom Chair with Headrest with virutally no effort.This office chair with headrest by Humanscale was designed with no tension spring adjustments and no recline locks to set or release. Another benefit is that it allows you to maintain near-constant eye level as you recline.
With the Humanscale® Freedom™ task chair with headrest, the knobs, levers and locks of current-generation task chairs have been replaced by intelligent mechanisms that automatically support the your body as you move from task to task.
- Seat Depth (from face of lumbar to front of seat): 16.25"– 18.5"
Seat Height (floor to compressed front center of seat cushion): 16"– 21" standard
Seat Width: 21"
Backrest Height: 18" (Adjustment range : 3" in 0.25" increments)
Chair Width: 27.25"
Armrest Height: Adjustment Range 5" - 11" (6" in 0.33" increments)
Armrest Length: 13" standard; 14.25"; advanced
Distance between Armrests (front inside edge): 20" standard; 11.5" - 21.5" advanced
Height (no headrest): 33.5" - 41.5"
Height (with headrest): 43" - 53" standard
Headrest Height Adjustment Range 5"
Base Diameter 25"
Backrest Width 21"
(Optional) Foot Ring Diameter 18" or 21"
Foot Ring Height Adjustment (from floor) 6" - 11"
Seat Cushion Standard vs. Gel:
- Standard: Carefully sculpted to match body contours. Increased contact area reduces pressure points. Modular for easy replacement.
Gel: Non-degradable, non-compressible Technogel® layer on top of foam core. Provides maximum pressure distribution, offers unmatched long-term comfort and is proven to reduce back muscle stress during sitting. Available only with Wave and Vellum textiles.
1. Standard Duron Arms – Standard Foam, Duron cover more durable than Xanium fixed positioning; does not adjust up/down, in/out.
2. Standard Gel Arm with Xanium Cover – Gel arms, 6” vertical adjustment; Xanium cover slightly lower quality than Duron.
3. Advanced Duron Arms – Standard foam arms, adjust up/down, pivot in/out; Duron tougher than Xanium; 1.25” longer than Standard armrest for additional forearm support.