DetailsCan be used to treat: Lateral Epicondylitis (tennis elbow). Medial Epicondylitis (golfer's elbow). Post elbow Arthroscopy. Elbow strains or sprains. Pre and Post-Operative elbow conditions. Chronic swelling and edema. Arthritis/osteoarthritis. Size is determined by loosely measuring the circumference of the arm, with the arm slightly bent, at 4.75 inches below the lateral elbow bone. Worn by many professional athletes, EpiTrain is our most popular elbow support.See Details tab for Sizing.
Knitted elbow support incorporating two anatomically contoured silicone inserts surrounding the medial and lateral elbow bones (epicondyles) and lying over the flexor and extensor muscles.
- Silicone inserts leave the elbow bones pressure-free and provide an intermittent compression to the soft tissue of the joint, leading to increased circulation, thus aiding in the resorption of swelling and edema.
- Promotes proprioception, thus heightening sensory awareness in the elbow for increased joint stabilization.
- Graduated compression at the edges prevents constriction of circulation.
- Lightweight, breathable knit will not retain heat and is completely machine washable.
- Made in Germany with the highest quality standards.
Measure the circumference of the arm in inches:
1 - 6 1/2"-7 1/2"
2 - 7 1/2"-8 1/4"
3 - 8 1/4"-9"
4 - 9"-9 3/4"
5 - 9 3/4"-10 1/2"
6 - 11 1/2"-12 1/4"
Buy now pay later
Choose from three financing options so you can afford pain relief now. Learn more