The REAL-EaSE is the most advanced and comfortable neck support available today. Feel neck pain and stress melt away in as little as 30 seconds of use. Clenched jaws, headaches, cramps and muscle spasms are just some of the results of stress so many of us hold in our neck and shoulders. Imagine surrendering the weight of your head into a massage therapist’s healing hands, while the muscles in your neck, shoulders and face completely relax. This is just what the REAL-EaSE can accomplish for you.
The Real-Ease is scientifically and orthopedically designed to cradle your neck along the base of the skull for maximum relief of pain and tension. Like neck support pillows, Dr.Riter's Real-EaSE cradles your head and neck allowing your neck and shoulder muscles to rest in a fully relaxed position. The Real-Ease is an excellent way to recharge after a stressful day, it is perfect for use at home and while you travel.
The device can be utilized for traction of the neck even more profoundly if another person is available to pull the head away from the shoulders while the head is resting on the REAL-EaSE. (This should only be performed while lying down and preferably with someone more experienced in this area, like a chiropractor or massage therapist. This "pulling" should be slow, gentle and controlled, so as not to "yank" the head and neck away from the shoulders.
Features & Benefits:
- Unique patented design utilizes the weight of the head to give traction to the neck and provides unique relaxation benefits
- Relax your neck and shoulders
- Can relieve eye strain and can break recurrent pain cycles and headaches
- Aid in the treatment of other conditions (i.e., TMJ - temporomandibular joint pain, back pain, eye pain and headaches)
- Especially helpful when reading or watching T.V. in bed. It holds the head up, so we don't have to strain our neck muscles
- Dimensions: 9"L x 6.5"W x 5"H
Weight: 16 oz.
Materials: polyester foam and high-density polyethylene
- Dr. Riter's Real-EaSE Neck Support is rated out of 5 by 15.Rated 5 out of 5 by Patti22 from IF YOUR READING THIS--YOU NEED TO GET ONE! Really I did, several years after suffering a broken neck I still had PAIN. The Real-Neck support really did help make it possible to get some comfort. Not a miracle cure- THAT'S GODS' JOB! But for the small cost this gave me much welcomed relief. I later even bought one for a friend.Date published: 2016-07-10Rated 4 out of 5 by Tlogar from Works well Works well to relax shoulders and neck. I also use it for support occasionally when sitting.Date published: 2016-10-23Rated 3 out of 5 by Rossy C from Helps This actually helps alleviate the pain of carrying my head if that makes sense..I feel the pressure being lifted.Date published: 2016-05-15Rated 1 out of 5 by Colebankerlady from Horrible and counterproductive I bought this to help with my cervical pain. The bend in the plastic is right on my C1 and C2. Extremely uncomfortable and actually painful. Plus, I had to return the item... Cost $12! More than half the cost. Total waste of money!Date published: 2016-05-20Rated 1 out of 5 by Rick007 from Poor Quality I bought this thinking it might help my neck area. It is way too small for my body. Due to the cheap thin plastic it won't support my neck.Date published: 2017-06-13Rated 3 out of 5 by susieo461 from Good idea I do not enjoy this Neck Support as I thought I would. It does indeed hold your head but after awhile I find it annoys me. On the right side of my neck, shoulders and head I have very tight muscles and this makes it hard to use the support for watching TV as I hoped that I could.Date published: 2016-04-02Rated 5 out of 5 by houston3013 from Pressure Relief I bought this a few weeks ago and I am happy that I can use this at home relaxing, resting and even when I travel.Date published: 2018-02-28