Want to try before you buy? Contact a store near you to see if this product is in stock.
The ContourSleep Knee Spacer aligns your spine and supports your knees with pressure-sensitive memory foam. This hourglass-shaped knee pillow creates a comfortable cushion between your two legs. This way, your legs can have their own separate padding instead of laying on top of each other. For side sleepers who wake up with morning stiffness in the legs or joints, this knee cushion can improve circulation, help you sleep easier, and make your legs feel rejuvenated.
- Provides spine support in a natural, ergonomic position
- Knee Spacer allows tense muscles to relax, helping you get a better night's sleep
- Sensitive memory foam support to absorb pressure
- Fits comfortably between your knees
- Prevents you from rolling on your stomach and causing spinal stress
- Decreases pressure on the lower legs and hips
- Improves leg circulation throughout the night
Learn more about Hip Pain. It's symptoms, and how the ContourSleep Knee Spacer can help relieve them.
- Dimensions: 9"L x 7.5"W (middle is 2.75"H and sides are 5"H)
Please Note: All bedding items may not be returned or exchanged due to health codes
- ContourSleep Knee Spacer is rated out of 5 by 6.Rated 5 out of 5 by K from great! I read other review, may be true for bigger people. But for a thin person who's knees are boney, like myself, this pillow is heaven. I am a side sleeper and I can put this between my thighs, it is so comfy, and then as I trun from sdie to side all night, I can keep it there as I flip over - which I could not do with a bigger pillow like a body pillow. My husband has long lean legs and we fight over it. My knees and hips in the mornign feel so much better. LOVE this thing. So soft and easy to position.Date published: 2013-10-20Rated 5 out of 5 by Martikaz from Great Pillow I really like this pillow! I have bony knees(like previous reviewer) and agree this pillow is great! I also use another pillow for my upper body when side sleeping at night because I feel the need to lean on something. So- I feel that it's a perfect knee pillow for watching tv or taking a quick nap(to use alone during day). For night sleeping I use this along with a few other pillows. I have nothing bad to say about the pillow!Date published: 2014-01-22Rated 1 out of 5 by Stevie from Poor design. Item is very small and difficult to keep positioned appropriately between your legs, especially if you move around alot at night. Can be uncomfortable if not positioned correctly, restricting leg circulation and causing pressure areas. Not recommended for larger individuals, patients with vascular problems, or elderly with thin skin.Date published: 2011-04-10Rated 2 out of 5 by Sherry from The picture is deceptive I was expecting something much larger. Looks like it was made for a child.Date published: 2015-04-02Rated 4 out of 5 by Sleeper from Good but not Great! The pillow is comfortable but a lot smaller than I imagined. I think that it is over priced for what it is. I was buying it for my husband but it would be way too small for him. I use it for myself instead.Date published: 2015-06-19Rated 3 out of 5 by Diane from I would not recommend it. This pillow is very disappointing. It does not help to alleviate my back pain and it is inconvenient to use. I would not recommend it.Date published: 2015-09-19