The ContourSleep Convertible Leg Wedge by Relax The Back eases strain on the knees by providing a custom leg support while you sleep. This memory foam leg pillow can be opened or closed so you can create the exact position needed to elevate your legs and ease strain. The ContourSleep Convertible Leg Wedge is perfect for upper and lower body pain, as its soft memory foam gives additional comfort to your legs and back.
- Memory foam leg pillow gives soft, absorbing support
- Provides pain relief for back and lower body
- Adjustable design fits between your legs at the angle most comfortable to you
- Relieves pain associated with varicose veins
- Improves circulation and blood flow in the lower extremities
- Perfect leg wedge for back pain
- Ideal leg cushion for those who struggle to find the perfect sleeping position
For additional comfort, add on the Standard Leg Wedge, or our Back Wedge with the Cervical Pillow.
23"L x 19.5"W x 9"H
Removable and washable cover in cream only
Note: Leg wedge is pictured twice to demonstrate the converted and non-converted position.
ContourSleep Convertible Leg Wedge is rated out of 5 by 2.Rated 4 out of 5 by Steve from Great product I have a bad back. I always wake up in the middle of the night with a back ache so bad that I can't go back to sleep. I bought this pillow in Scottsdale and love it. The only problem is that it is really big so traveling with it is out of the question.Date published: 2014-08-05Rated 2 out of 5 by LBMon from It's okay I bought this to elevate my legs for venous insufficiency. The angled "wedge" part is just not that comfortable. I'm wondering if its too long for my legs. I have pretty short legs. It's also much stiffer than I expected. Not really sure what to do with this leg wedge now because it so large. Resting my legs on pillows has been more comfortable than this wedge. Disappointed with such an expensive purchase.Date published: 2016-10-25