The ContourSit Ergonomic Car Seat Cushion by Relax The Back offers support for drivers with long daily commutes. The ContourSit cushion is medically constructed to guide your pelvis into a more natural angle without compromising your natural spinal curve. This design also features a rear cutout which gives additional relief to your tailbone by eliminating all contact.
The ergonomic seat cushion is perfect for your commute, office, or any seating surface that needs more support and comfort. The ContourSit Ergonomic Car Seat Cushion comes in both regular or firm density. This product is also known as the ContourSit Car Cushion by Relax The Back.
Features & Benefits:
- Corrects your pelvic angle and sitting posture to preserve the natural curvature of your spine
- Provides additional comfort by relieving pressure on your tailbone
- ContourSit Car Cushion comes in either blue regular or black firm density foam
- Durable, long-lasting support
- Velour cover is removable and washable
- Blue: Regular Density
- Black: Firm Density
Please note: Colored covers refer to specific density:
- Dimensions: 13"W x 17"L x 3"H - 1"H
Weight: 3 lbs.
- ContourSit Car Cushion by Relax The Back is rated out of 5 by 14.Rated 5 out of 5 by Back Patient from Good to use everywhere I use it primarily on every hard chair I sit in. Kitchen table, sewing, restaurants, church. It takes the pressure off of the nerve on my left buttock that has nerve damage, and places my hips slightly above my knees making it less of a strain to sit up straight. It simulates my Lifeform Management Grand Chair in my office. The pad is very lightweight and doesn't draw much attention because of its handle and dark color. Most people think you're just carrying a laptop case! I love that the cover is removable and washable. Great product for the price. Your fanny and back with thank you!Date published: 2012-05-02Rated 5 out of 5 by Hearke from Great even for long trips I bought it for my commute and then took a trip from TX to RI. No back pain on the trip...let my MIL try it too. She has had a lot of pain for years and loved the cushion. I left it with her and will be getting another ASAP. I tried more expensive ones without the same good results in the car (Honda Civic '10).Date published: 2011-08-04Rated 5 out of 5 by LuvBees from I always have this with me! After I injured my back, I was forced to stand instead of sit. A friend told me about this cushion, so I tried it. It really works! I am so happy that I can go to the movies, go out to dinner -- I could go out again and on car/plane trips again. I bought one for work, one for my car, and one for home. This, together with physical therapy, helped me to avoid surgery and enjoy life again.Date published: 2012-07-17Rated 3 out of 5 by jphigg from Good support but doesn't stay in place The cushion is quite firm and you will have to reposition it each time you get in the car (that's annoying), but otherwise it does ease tension and give great support to your lower back during long commutes. I'm on the shorter side so it does raise me up higher in the car which is an added bonus for me.Date published: 2015-09-07Rated 5 out of 5 by Lauren of the fens from Great comfort and an extra 3" of height! This is my second Relax the Back car cushion. A few months ago I bought the Seat Cushion for my little Honda. Lovely comfort and an extra 2" of height, which I needed because I'm only 4'10". I got this ContourSit Car Cushion (in Black/Firm) for our vanbecause it gives me an extra 3" of height (needed in the larger vehicle). I've just driven seven hours on it and it's just as comfortable as the first. Hoorah -- two good purchases.Date published: 2016-05-24Rated 4 out of 5 by Vic from Works OK but.... Cushion works OK but it is difficult to keep it in place when entering the car; it rotates as you get in and needs to be adjusted once in the car.Date published: 2015-04-04Rated 1 out of 5 by bnoelle from Returned it I must not have recieved the same item that other reviewers had who speaks positiveley of this seat cushion. It was no where near as comfortable as the regular car seat. It was like sitting on cardboard. After paying $16, in return postage fees it went back.Date published: 2016-04-15Rated 1 out of 5 by James from Hard AS A ROCK I only used this cushion for about 30 miles. Two things I didn't like about it: One, it's made of a material that didn't want to stick to my car seat, so it gave me the sense that I floating in my seat. Two, it was hard as a rock and very uncomfortable. Maybe it softens with time, but I'll never know because I returned it.Date published: 2016-08-13