DetailsDo you slouch forward at your computer? The HEATABLE Acuback creates effortless upright posture while releasing tight muscles and joints.
Patented design recreates natural curvature of low back that is lost when we hunch forward. Research shows forward hunching creates notable negative effects on muscles, joints and organ systems.
- THE ONLY HEATABLE back support on the market. 1 minute in microwave or 12 minutes boiling creates 75 minutes soothing heat
- Spine Align Belt - precision molded groove fits perfectly on vertebrae creating unparalleled seating comfort. When used lying down as a self-healing tool, helps to loosen tight spinal areas from body weight alone
- Precision Nibs design releases tight muscles from body weight alone
- Includes the "7 Essential of Healthy Computing" (2 sided printout)- Dr. Cohen has summarized the KEY information you need to know to use your computer in a healthy way
- 7 Essentials printout includes online Computer Stretch Program link - proven stretch program works wonders for your muscles, joints & mind!
- Creates effortless upright posture while computing or driving - no more forward slouching!
- Relieves back, neck, shoulder & headache pain 100% naturally
- Releases tight muscles and joints in the neck & low back when lied on by simply relaxing onto it
- Improved ergonomics boosts workplace productivity and notably reduces end of day stiffness
- Light & Portable. Take it anywhere you need it
- Comes with chair holding strap that doubles as a carrying case for easy transport
The Heatable AcuBack Kit Includes:
- The Acuback's patented HEATABLE design keeps you sitting upright and effectively releases back, neck, leg, thigh and hand tension making you feel better 100% naturally
- Chair holding strap and carrying bag allowing you to keep your Acuback suspended on your chair for easy use and take it anywhere you need it (movie, train, friend's house, etc.)
- Easy use instructions to get you feeling better right away
- Heating tag
- Dr. Cohen's 7 Essentials of Healthy Computing
Dr. Cohen has summarized the latest scientific research on what computers do to your body and given you THE PRECISE INFORMATION YOU NEED TO KNOW in an easy to read format. Some of the findings leading researches have discovered will shock you: for instance, did you know that colon cancer rates increase when you sit for extended periods of time using a computer?
Dr. Cohen's simple solutions to common computer issues are effective, simple to implement and don't cost a cent! He's done the work for you, making the 7 Essentials of Healthy Computing a must for anyone that uses a computer.
Includes a special bonus link to easy FREE ONLINE STRETCH PROGRAMS specifically designed by Dr. Cohen for computer users. These will decrease your pain, improve performance and help revitalize you throughout your day making a big difference in the way you feel and work.
Product dimensions: 7.5”x3.0”x3.3"
Product weight: 1.39 lbs.
Dr. Cohen's Heatable AcuBack Kit is rated out of 5 by 2.Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from The AcuBack concept is simple yet very effective. While lying on the Acuback, flat on my back on a yoga mat, I have positioned the Acuback in my lumbar spine. Within a minute, I felt a posterior to Anterior relaxing pressure that alleviated lower back discomfort associated with flying and sleeping in a hotel bed. The concept is simple yet very effective. The fact that you can heat the Acuback in a microwave, adds a soothing sensation to allow for full relaxation of the spine. I believe the Acuback can assist patients who have lower back pain , however, a thorough mechanical assessment of the lumbar spine should be performed first. Dr. Yoav Suprun, DPT, Dip. MDT, CSCS Faculty - Florida International University (FIU) www.sobespine.com Miami beach: 786-863-8770 New York: 212-380-1700 Skype: dr.suprun Twitter: @AskDrYoavDate published: 2013-06-01Rated 5 out of 5 by operamom from Quick, portable relief from back pain I bought one of these and brought it to my office to use in-between clients. It's so helpful that I bought another one for home. Small, easy to use, super-helpful!Date published: 2017-04-02