Want to try before you buy? Contact a store near you to see if this product is in stock.
DetailsThe split keyboard minimizes muscle strain, wrist pain, and carpal tunnel syndrome caused by the standard keyboard. This ergonomic keyboard is characterized by its V-shape which corresponds to the body's natural position and can be adjusted to fit all body types. This allows you to straighten your wrists and align your shoulders into a healthy position while you type. The adjustable split keyboard is a leading recommendation among physical therapists, risk managers, and certified ergonomists to promote a healthy office environment and prevent long-term health issues caused by desk jobs. The Adjustable Split Keyboard is the only keyboard designed to properly straighten the wrists and arms while aligning your shoulders to achieve a neutral typing posture. It's time to experience the comfort of a customized keyboard!
- Adjustability: 0°-30° horizontal and vertical adjustment range helps straighten your hands, wrists, shoulders and back.
- Soft key touch and full key travel distance provides typing comfort and reduces the risk of “bottoming out” when typing.
- Compact size allows for use in smaller environments while reducing shoulder strain when reaching for mice and other desk tools.
- Intuitive design allows new users to adjust the keyboard to a comfortable typing position without other accessories or attachments.
- Compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7, and Mac OS 10.4, and newer models.