DetailsThe split keyboard minimizes muscle strain, wrist pain, and carpal tunnel syndrome caused by the standard keyboard. This ergonomic keyboard is characterized by its V-shape which corresponds to the body's natural position and can be adjusted to fit all body types. This allows you to straighten your wrists and align your shoulders into a healthy position while you type. The adjustable split keyboard is a leading recommendation among physical therapists to promote a healthy office environment and prevent long-term health issues caused by desk jobs.The proven design of the Adjustable Keyboard makes it a leading recommendation among risk managers, certified professional ergonomists, physical therapists and occupational therapists. This keyboard is characterized by a patented ball and lever-locking design which allows the keyboard to uniquely adjust and fit a range of body types. It is the only keyboard designed to properly straighten the wrists and arms while aligning your shoulders to achieve a neutral typing posture. It's time to experience the comfort of a customized keyboard!
- Adjustability: 0°-30° horizontal and vertical adjustment range helps straighten your hands, wrists, shoulders and back.
- Soft key touch and full key travel distance provides typing comfort and reduces the risk of “bottoming out” when typing.
- Compact size allows for use in smaller environments while reducing shoulder strain when reaching for mice and other desk tools.
- Intuitive design allows new users to adjust the keyboard to a comfortable typing position without other accessories or attachments.
- Compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7, and Mac OS 10.4, and newer models.
Buy now pay later
Choose from three financing options so you can afford pain relief now. Learn more