DetailsThe Adjustable Footrest reduces pressure on the spine by keeping your lower body aligned with your upper half. When you give your legs the ergonomic ability to stretch in a direction that's natural to your body, your circulation improves and the rest of your upper body has less of a burden when trying to stay comfortable. This desk footrest can keep your muscles feeling fresh and your legs relieved when sitting for extended periods of time. Improve your sitting posture and rejuvenate your body with the Adjustable Footrest.
- Reduces pressure on your lower back, hamstrings, spinal column, and buttocks
- Adjustable foot rest provides a gentle rocking motion to stimulate lower body circulation
- Comes in two sizes to accommodate all heights.
- Helps maintain good posture during prolonged periods of sitting
- Prevents slouching, while reduces foot swelling
- - Tall: 12"L x 15.5"W (recommended for those who are under 5'0"-5'8") with a base height of 6"
- Standard: 10.5"L x 15.5"W (recommended for those who are 5'-8" and over) with a base height of 4"
- Adjustable Footrest is rated out of 5 by 8.Rated 3 out of 5 by swnk from Not like older version I had bought one a decade or so ago and I loved it, but I gave it to my parents to use. So I thought I'd buy a new one. Unfortunately it's not made from the same material. The one I bought years ago was made from wood and covered with fabric. The new one is made from some kind of synthetic material which gives off a strong chemical fumes/smell and gave me a headache after an hour. So I immediately packed it back up and returned it. Again unfortunately and unfair I was stuck with the shipping bill which was a lot more than what I paid to have it shipped to me.Date published: 2017-08-15Rated 2 out of 5 by Sandy from Not Adjustable The footrest I purchased is either defective or not adjustable. One side has no support attachment and will fall off if I'm not careful. I wish I hadn't bought it.Date published: 2016-03-06Rated 5 out of 5 by Felipe from Fabulous footrest I recently developed back problems and was advised to use a foot rest to elevate the knees above the hips. Sounded strange to me, but my wife had this one at her office and gave it to me to use at the desk at home. It is so wondergful that I am buying a second one for office use.Date published: 2012-11-19Rated 5 out of 5 by wsf310 from Perfect footrest This is the perfect footrest. If you sit for long periods of time or work at a computer this is ideal. Not only does it elevate your knees above your hips, but you can exercise your feet/ankles to maximize blood flow and circulation in legs.Date published: 2011-06-17Rated 5 out of 5 by 7 day computer work station jockey from This was an excellent purchase This was the best $50 I have ever spent. Having this foot rest takes the pressure off my hips and lower back. I wasn't expecting much but the results are over the top. Thanks Relax the Back.Date published: 2014-07-27Rated 5 out of 5 by chrisv from very good for a weary back i have scoliosis and stiff neck probs. very good for supporting posture. solid firm and smooth movementDate published: 2016-04-19Rated 5 out of 5 by Elsie from Good product for the money. Wish that it adjusted more. This footrest is sturdy and can adjust a bit. I wish that height could be adjusted, too. I also wish that it wasn't so wide. It takes up a lot of room.Date published: 2014-07-19Rated 5 out of 5 by parrottm from Great, inexpensive footrest This footrest has the right amount of resistance when you want to change the angle. I just purchased one earlier today, and already love it.Date published: 2011-04-24