FINANCING AVAILABLE ON MOST IN STORE PURCHASES
Products shown below represent a small offering of what may be available in store. See your local store for details and availability.
Southlake / Office
Sitting in one position for prolonged periods of time does puts a lot of pressure on the spine, increasing the risk of aches and pains and noticeably decreasing your productivity and mental sharpness. Sitting has even been linked to more serious health concerns including obesity, heart disease, and diabetes. Those who live in Southlake know the value of living well and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Therefore, working at an ergonomic workstation can rescue you from the physical strain of a long workday by taking the strain off your spine.
Who Cares about Ergonomics?A poorly designed office space might not sound like a huge problem until you start listing all the potential symptoms that comes with prolonged sitting and incorrect posture: neck pain, shoulder pain, eyestrain, poor circulation, leg numbness, and more. These all deplete your energy and focus, manifesting as poor performance. So even if you don’t notice it, your supervisor will.
But there is hope. Companies that offer ergonomic workstations report a 40% improvement in organizational productivity. Ergonomic office furniture has been proven to make your workdays more manageable and fruitful.
Your Ergonomic Workspace AwaitsIt can be difficult to combat the negative long-term effects of sitting without the proper equipment. Here are a few products suggested by our consultants to banish lethargy and keep employees healthy.
• A standing desk alleviates stress on the back and legs and improves circulation, freeing your body and your brain to focus on the task at hand. Many people who use standing desks even report improved core strength. Just standing for a couple more hours a day can greatly improve your health.
• When you need to have a seat, our Sit to Stand Desks adjust quickly and quietly to a seated desk at the push of a button. Sitting is far less detrimental to the spine when you have an ergonomic office chair to support your lumbar region, arms, and legs properly. Relax The Back chairs are build to conform to your body, not vice-versa, ensuring you’re in the best position to do your job efficiently.
• Just because you’re seated doesn’t mean your legs are off the hook. A raised footrest can counteract the negative effects of sitting, reduce lower back, and increase blood flow. Rocking footrests promote healthy circulation and increased energy by adding additional movement to your day.
• Monitor arms and laptop raisers make sure your monitor, laptop, or tablet is at the proper height and distance, relieving stress to your eyes and neck.
• A wide variety of keyboard trays not only provide proper ergonomic support for your arms and hands but also allow for easy, clean storage of your keyboard and mouse.
Even if you upgrade to an ergonomic office environment, if you stay inactive all day you could still be developing serious health problems. Activity is key. Make time in your busy day to walk around, rest your eyes, and stay hydrated. These simple steps, in combination with an ergonomic workstation from Relax The Back Southlake, will keep you refreshed and energized throughout the day.
Brezza by Relax The Back®
The Brezza by Relax The Back® offers the advantage of a breathable mesh back, then lets you add the custom options you want.starting at $895.00More Info
Contour Lumbar/Cervical Cushion
The Contour Lumbar/Cervical Cushion is also good after hard day's work, when your body needs to rest and recuperate.regular price $59.00More Info
Easy Lift Tilt Keyboard Combo
Humanscale Quick Stand Workstation
Movement is at the core of good health, so keep moving effortlessly between seated and standing with this height adjustable workstation that clamps to any fixed height surface. Accommodates a monitor up to 24".starting at $799.00More Info
Humanscale® Freedom™ Task Chair with Headrest
All Humanscale® Freedom™ Task Chair models are designed to automatically support the body with minimal need for manual controls.starting at $999.00More Info
Humanscale® Liberty™ Office Chair
Unlike many office chairs with backs made of a single panel of stretch mesh, the Humanscale® Liberty™ Office Chair has a tri-panel, non-stretch construction.starting at $899.00More Info
Humanscale® Monitor Arm
The Humanscale® Monitor Arm reduces neck and upper back pain by allowing you to effortlessly adjust the position of your flat panel monitor’s position.regular price $249.00More Info
iLevel Laptop Raiser
The iLevel makes it easier to view the computer screen without straining your eyes or your shoulder muscles.regular price $80.00
Jesper Standing Desk
Designed to fit in wherever you need it to be, the Jesper Standing Desk can work as a mobile freestanding table at home or as an office desk within a systems environment.regular price $399.00More Info
Kneeling Posture Chair
The active seating introduced by the Kneeling Posture Chair reduces lower back pain and encourages proper posture. It also uses your back muscles to help you maintain good balance while aligning your back, shoulders and neck.regular price $399.00More Info
Lifeform® Ultimate High Back Executive Office Chair
Ergonomic office chairs increase productivity by allowing you to sit comfortably for longer periods of time.starting at $1,995.00More Info
Lifeform® Ultimate Mid Back Executive Office Chair
Perfect for those looking for medium height with exceptional ergonomic design. 5 adjustable controls put you in an optimal seating position to relieve pressure and encourage correct posture.starting at $1,795.00More Info
Relax The Back® Foot Rest
Adjustable footrest helps maintain correct posture, increases circulation and relieves back pain-a must with every office chair.regular price $49.00More Info
Sit To Stand Desk
A clean desk may increase your productivity, but our adjustable stand up desk actually promotes circulation and relieves stress on your back and muscles.starting at $1,995.00More Info
STIR Kinetic Desk M1
Get a personal training at your sit/stand desk! The first ever smart, connected, height-adjustable desk. USA Today called the Stir Kinetic Desk "the stand-up winner for form, function, futuristic tech promise and flat-out fantastic aesthetic."from $2,990.00More Info
The Variable™ balans® both encourages your body to move and reacts to every one of its movements.starting at $395.00