FINANCING AVAILABLE ON MOST IN STORE PURCHASES
Products shown below represent a small offering of what may be available in store. See your local store for details and availability.
Phoenix - Central / Career Opportunity
Sales associate positions available in our Phoenix location.
This is NOT a typical retail sales job!
- Do you want to interact with people who need your help?
- Do you want to work somewhere where you can have confidence in the products you sell?
- Do you like being involved in every aspect of the sale?
- Do you enjoy using your training, skills and knowledge to help people find the right products vs. just being an order taker?
- Do you enjoy working in an environment where you are trusted to do your job without someone looking over your shoulder all day long?
If so, then we want to talk with you.
Relax The Back sells products for the relief and prevention of back and neck pain. Many of the products we sell cannot be found elsewhere. The products we sell include: Tempur-Pedic mattresses and adjustable beds; bedding; ergonomic office chairs; adjustable workstations; recliners; massage chairs; inversion tables; and other wellness products.
The sales associate is responsible for:
- All aspects of customer service from greeting clients, to presenting products, closing sales and providing follow-up after the sale;
- Some product assembly is required;
- Occasionally you will need to be able to lift up to 100 pounds unassisted;
- Occasionally you will need to deliver customer purchases locally using a company vehicle;
- Sales associates must be available all days including weekends and most holidays.
NO EVENING HOURS:
- Work 5 days/week;
- Flexible scheduling;
- Some paid holidays off;
- Paid vacation;
- Paid training;
- Competitive base hourly wage + commission, bonuses, spiffs;
- Scaled commission schedule - the more you sell, the more you can earn;
- Opportunity to make a genuine difference in the quality of life of our customers!
Base hourly wage PLUS commission, bonuses and spiffs.
Job Requirements:We're looking for motivated individuals with customer-friendly attitudes.
- The successful candidate is highly motivated, clean-cut, capable of interacting well with upper-income well-educated clients, and has a willingness to learn;
- You are capable of taking the training you will receive and then using it to close sales;
- You are patient and willing to help other people;
- You are a self-starter who does not require constant supervision;
- Previous retail sales experience required;
- You MUST be able to lift up to 100# unassisted;
- Previous high-end retail sales experience preferred;
- Previous experience in furniture/mattress/bedding sales preferred;
- Medical knowledge is a plus;
- Previous background as a LMT and/or PT is a plus.
We are a busy operation. Please, no walk-ins and no phone calls. To learn more about our company and our products, visit: http://www.relaxtheback.com.
- Base Pay: $11.50 - $12.00 /Hour
- Other Pay + commission % based on sales results up to 7%, bonuses, spiffs
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Type: Sales, Retail, Other Education None
- Experience: At least 1 year(s) Manages Others
- No: Industry Furniture, Retail, Consumer Products Required
- Travel: None