Close Recently added item(s)
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Our goal is to provide serious solutions to our customers seeking relief and prevention of back and neck pain.
We offer our customers posture and back support products and self-care solutions because we are the most innovative, medically driven nationwide back care retailer.
We respect the individuality of each associate and foster an environment in which innovation and open communication is encouraged.
We see our suppliers as partners who share our goal of achieving the highest quality standards and the most consistent level of service.
We are committed to being caring and supportive citizens within our communities.
We are dedicated to creating value for our shareholders and financial communities by maximizing returns on investments.
Make Comfort Your Business – $20k incentive for new franchise ownership is now available with the industry leader.
A Relax The Back franchise is a unique opportunity to own your own retail business.
With over 25 years of franchising experience, we have an established business model that allows you the independence of owning and operating a successful business while helping people get back to a pain free life. We provide complete real estate assistance, training, sales, and marketing support.
No retail experience is needed. We train all our franchise owners to follow the model we have fine-tuned over 25 years.
What you do need is the initiative to be successful, the skills to operate a business, and the ability to build long term relationships with your clients.
You can expect to invest anywhere from $221,000 - $371,200 to open your business.
You will need to have $100k in liquid assets and a $500k net worth. Third party financing options are available.
It’s not often you find a job that brings both career and personal growth. At Relax The Back, the premier retailer of ergonomic and comfort care products, you’ll find professional and personal satisfaction by providing your clients with the highest quality solutions for back and neck pain.
We’re looking for select individuals to join the Relax The Back team at our new store in Burlington, MA. Working at Relax The Back is not your typical retail position, and we’re most certainly not a typical company to work for.
As a Back Care Product Consultant you’ll be responsible for delivering a personalized Relax The Back experience to every customer.
• Discussing a customer's spinal health, and connecting it to the benefits of back support products and self-care solutions. (Don't worry we'll teach you everything you need to know about back and spinal health, and all our products).
• Expertly demonstrating Relax The Back products including Human Touch recliners and massage chairs, Tempur-Pedic sleep products, ergonomic office chairs and sit-stand desks, inversion tables, and more.
• Assisting customers in making their decision about which Relax The Back product(s) best meets his/her needs.
• Proactively managing post-sale customer relationships to make sure we’ve exceeded the customers’ expectations, and create future sales and store visits.
This is more than just a sales position. We’re looking for passionate and driven individuals to contribute to our goal of being a world-class retailer that provides serious solutions to customers seeking relief and prevention of back and neck pain.
We also expect our retail staff to collaborate and contribute to the growth, development, and improvement of the Relax the Back stores themselves, and their colleagues.
• Passionate, friendly, respectful, and customer-oriented.
• Highly motivated self-starters who can work independently with limited daily oversight.
• Learning-driven individuals with the ability to learn medical concepts including spinal health and wellness.
• Able to comfortably engage customers in a personal consultation that includes medical history and needs.
• Possess strong presentation and communication skills, and have previous selling experience.
• Comfortable and motivated working on a commission basis within a team environment.
• Able to work and collaborate successfully with others.
• High School or equivalent. Some college preferred.
• Retail sales and/or health and wellness background preferred but not required.
Relax The Back is an equal opportunity employer.
Regional Retail Manager, Relax The Back, Massachusetts
Nation’s Largest Retailer of Back & Neck Care Products Is Your Next Career Move
Sales Associate and Sales Manager Opportunities
About the Job
Relax The Back needs talented Sales Associates & Managers. If you want to be a part of a world-class brand and enjoy working on a team with associates focused on delivering a captivating client experience, apply now!
Many of our sales associates and managers have 10+ years of service with our company.
Not a typical retail job, but rather a career position. You will learn all about the spine and shape your sales presentation from an education based perspective.
We have a wide range of unique specialty products for the neck and back.
Our customers love our products and sales associates. Relax The Back has an enviable repeat client base with clients continuing to buy for 10+ years!
We attract repeat and new clients thru our great locations, outside marketing programs and catalog mailings.
• Sales Associates
• Sales Managers
• Drive revenue with a focus on client satisfaction by providing exceptional service, through relationship building, back care education and product knowledge
• Consistently achieve individual goals, which support store goals
• Utilizing company resources to generate traffic and maintain customer contact to build your book of clients
• Build relationships in the community to promote our outside sales and medical referral business
• Excellent communication skills; bilingual Spanish/English a plus!
• Computer skills with basic windows software and internet
• An extensive and ongoing training
• Benefits and compensation
• Compensation base pay and commission plan
• Opportunities for growth & advancement
• Are driven by success
• Are sincerely committed to client satisfaction
• Want to be part of our dynamic company